Advocare Meal Replacement Shake
- Only 220 calories
- Balanced meal for optimal nutrition and weight management l 24 grams of easy-to-digest protein
- High in dietary fiber (5-6 grams)
- 50% of the Daily Value of calcium
- 26 vitamins and minerals
- 1:1 ratio of proteins to carbohydrates
- Low sodium and low fat
IS THIS YOU?
- Someone seeking to lose or maintain weight in a healthy manner
- Someone who wants a nutritious meal on the go
- Someone seeking a balanced, low-calorie meal for your diet and exercise program
- Someone who has limited gastric capacity or requires an easy-to-digest, light meal
- Someone looking for an additional source of protein to supplement your diet
There are two major obstacles in today’s culture that make healthy eating a formidable challenge. One obstacle is our schedule. Today’s fast-paced lifestyle often has us rushing out the door to work or school with no time for breakfast. We often sacrifice good nutrition for convenience, opting for the high-fat combo meal or the nutrient- starved microwave dinner instead of a meal that’s fresh and nutritious. The other obstacle is that even healthy options may not always be as balanced or complete as we need them to be. For example, the right amount of protein and other nutrients may also be high in calories and fat. It’s difficult to take the time to prepare healthy meals on a regular basis, and yet that’s exactly what our body needs to maintain steady energy levels.
THE SOLUTION: Meal Replacement Shake
Receive complete nutrition in a light, refreshing meal even when you’re pressed for time or trying to lose weight. Available in chocolate mocha, berry, chocolate and vanilla flavors, Meal Replacement Shakes are easy to make and deliver balanced nutrition that taste delicious. More importantly, Meal Replacement Shakes offer a powerful combination of vitamins, minerals, protein, carbohydrates and fiber that are wholesome and easy to digest. With 26 vitamins and minerals and only 220 calories per serving, Meal Replacement Shakes are an excellent addition to your weight management program. They give you an alternative to high-calorie meals packed with sugars, fat and other empty calories, and provide the protein and nutrients you need to stay at your best.